Friday, October 26, 2012

Me at 33

Today is my 33rd birthday, so I thought I would take a minute to reflect. If not for any other reason than the fact that my children will be able to know what I was thinking at that time.



Me at 33

is a mother.

is a dreamer.

is rich in hugs and kisses.

cooks a lot. 

would rather make than buy.

wants to ride her bike more and drive her care less.

 is obsessed with recycling and burdened by waste.

is plant-based, and eco conscious. 

runs with a stroller.

loves a good thrift store.

sews standing up.

reads lots of books and takes my children to the library.

believes in simplicity.

has finally excepted that she can not change people, who are not willing  to change, but she can control the impact that their actions have on her.

is aware of my faults and making the effect to accept them.


1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I love how memorable your statements are (sews standing up). I can't wait to do the same. Thanks for the inspiration

    www.gottatryit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete